All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Apr 29, 2008

{Play Day}

Nothing too fancy today, Just did one page this morning while waiting to go out for awhile with my friend Tonya! We turned in our recipe swap pages and hit the Hobby Lobby in search of new treasures (neither of us need anymore really). I think we were both on our best spending behavior. I can't wait till this weekend when we attend out National Scrapbook Day crop! It's gonna be a fun day. Hoping to finish a couple more pages up by midnight tomorrow for the April challenges...and looking forward to what May will bring!

2 comments:

Yvonne, Tonya, and Erica said...

I love this page! You even put that metal thingy on the tooth. Have to admit that one picture (before I realized it was guaze) made me think...good lordy, thank goodness they got that girl braces! HA HA

Sue McGettigan said...

LOL - gotta love those brace-faces :)