All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Apr 12, 2008

The party is over (celebrate)!

Thank goodness my house is empty except for me and Chris tonight. The 5 girl guest from our sleepover birthday cleared out by 10am and we took the girls to my mom's for the night and I promptly came home and took a 5 hour nap! That was the highlight of my day!


Now a quick picture from last nights game of toss the bear around the living room and beat the H*LL of of the ceiling fan!

13 comments:

Christiana said...

Looks like they had a great time. Enjoy the calm after the storm.

Margaret said...

Now, that looks like a fun party! Sounds like you're enjoying some peace and quiet now!

Yvonne said...

Looks like they had a great time! What a fun picture!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....you totally must be exhausted Angie. I can barely handle my two.

Val said...

Looks like they are having fun

Chell said...

Oh I need a nap just looking at that shot. Glad it was a good time for them all though.

Becky said...

I've never thought to ship my kids off somewhere else the day after a sleepover--you're a genius!

Jess said...

OH MY... I'm glad the house is back to normal! Those sleepover can be chaos!

Suzy said...

Glad your getting some R and R after the sleepover! Fun photo!

Tera Fraley said...

LOL!! Looks like a fun time.. I bet they had a blast!

Bobbi said...

5 girls? You are brave lol. Looks like they had so much fun though:)

Sharon said...

Poor bear! I hope he is OK with all the trauma. ;)

Yvonne, Tonya, and Erica said...

wow! That looks like fun. Can we do that at the crop Friday night? LOL!

WTG Mom!