All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Apr 8, 2008

Just some pretties today




My hubby Chris is home this week on vacation, so my daily routine has been greatly altered and I haven't gotten much accomplished. I took a stroll through the yard this morning while he was still sleeping and took a few pictures. I have some new Irises open, a shot of my favorite garden statues and my 'lil pup and friend Sassy! We finally got our truck back and Chris is happy to have he new wheels back (literally-lol)!








1 comment:

Jayme Downs said...

Ohhhhh my, your Irises are gorgeous!! I'll have to be sure and put some blubs out so I'll have some pretties for next spring. :) You've inspired me to get out there and plant again. ;)
It reminds me of my grandparents yard. They always had beautiful flowers blooming all year long.