All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Apr 26, 2008

My girlie



Last weekend I shot a few pictures of my oldest daughter Katie. She wasn't really expecting to have tons of pictures while at the farm, and she didn't fix her hair or make-up. but this one one was the best and I can resist putting it up. It is basically SOOC (straight out of camera) with only a slight burn on the edges. I noticed when I got home there was a bit of a sunbeam on her head and right shoulder...I'm not crazy about.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Aww, look at her smiling nicely for you. Not easy to do with a girl that age. She's pretty without makeup. :-)

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Tricia said...

I love this picture. Very pretty girl.