All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Apr 17, 2008

The day after...

[ lol ] Well it's the day after the BIG DAY and I thought I'd share with you the thank you card we are sending out to Ivy's friends who attended the party last Friday.




I'm hosting a crop here at my home on Friday with some friends in a scrapping meet-up group (if your a local friend and I haven't invited you already - please come, 6pm). I've been cleaning abit and trying to gather my "tool" into one location to make it easier to use them when I sit down to work. I'm looking forward to it...hopefully we'll have a good turnout and get alot accomplished (like catching up on gossip) hehe!

15 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Oh wow...that's the best thank you card ever--so so creative. Glad she had a great birthday. 10 was a big one for me too:)

Jess said...

What a cute thank you card! The guests are going to LOVE getting this in the mail!

pakosta said...

so cute!
that will be fun for people to receive!
tara

Amy said...

That's really cute. I'm sure her friends will treasure it.

pat said...

Clever! What a fun, personal idea for a thankyou card.

Jayne said...

What a cute idea! Wish I lived local and could come to your crop! Sounds fun :)

Becky said...

Love the little Polaroid "rock." Great card! Have fun at your crop!

Anonymous said...

this card rocks! awesome concept..great job!

Christiana said...

Love the thank you card. I did something similar one year, pics with my son playing with each toy on the thank you card... notice I said ONE year, lol. I try to put a thank you card in with the treat bags now, I've gotten lazy, or just worn out, one. GREAT JOB!

Bobbi said...

Thats a really awesome card! So creative.

Sharon said...

Very cute!

Tera Fraley said...

How fun, great card!! Man I need to have a crop at my house, thats a great idea!

Yvonne, Tonya, and Erica said...

That is great! What a lucky kid to have such a creative friend....wait, what a lucky friend I am to have such a creative friend. LOL! I think our crop is gonna be FANTASTIC!

April said...

that is such a cute thank you card.

Anonymous said...

What a cute card. Very creative.