All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Apr 9, 2008

Been awhile...

This is my first layout I've gotten done all week with Chris home on vacation! This is my entry into an online challenge for May Guest Design Team Member at Back-Porch Memories! It was a fun layout to complete with the bright and fun Making Memories papers I picked up last week.

I also managed to clean off my kitchen table and put all my supplies away in the laundry storage room (yeah)! They are typically spread all over, but Ivy is having a birthday sleepover on Friday with her friends...and I think we will be needing the table! (LOL)
My new memory arrived today for my computer. It was really getting bogged down with all my photos and editing software - but she's running like a champ now.
Next on the list - a new memory card. Well, enjoy the layout and hopefully next week I'll get back to producing a few more layouts!

No comments: