All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Apr 7, 2009

Vacation for who?

This week my sweet husband is on vacation. He's actually been off work since last Thursday and will return next Monday the 13th. The fun lasted all of about 3 hours...lol!

I love my hubby, but boy does it change our schedules for him to be home. Mainly because he works night and when he is home still sleep weird hours and want to play with the kids all hours of the night! Of course I am the lone "bad guy" telling everyone this is not acceptable...lol!

I haven't completed or even started a creative project since he's been home...but I have been thinking about them...lol...I even drew a couple idea for a new tattoo today. He's always up for running out to get some new ink.

Hopefully I will complete something worthwhile this week!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Let's get INK!!!