All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Apr 11, 2009

cupcake love

I recently got a couple cupcake towers at the Dollar General of all places. They were even on clearance for $6.00 each. They are cute, but just plain white..so I added some stones to one to fancy it up a bit.

I got them for a couple reasons...#1 we are hosting a cupcake themed crop for National Scrapbook Day May 1-2, so we needed more towers to hold the cupcake yummies! #2 I can never have too much cupcake stuff.

I've been making a few paper cupcakes too...to eventually fill the cupcake towers in my scrap room..since real cupcakes won't work!

4 comments:

Lida said...

Happy Easter! Those paper cupcakes are really cool!

Jessica said...

Those paper cupcakes are too cute. You have to make a template for us!! Bring it to lunch next week!!

Rachel said...

$6- what a great steal!!!!!!!!

Deanna said...

love those cupcakes they are so cute