All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Apr 9, 2009

My Armoire runneth over...

Several years ago I got into rubber stamps really big. I love them but don't use them near enough to justify the space they are taking up in my life (and bedroom). Over the years they have filled an armoire and spilled out into the floor and a Rubbermaid tub - lol!

In an effort to get them out of the bedroom and into the craft room, I am unmounting them from their wood blocks and organizing them in clear CD Rom cases. So far - So good! I'm loving how much space it saves and I've already unmounted 24sets...and ran out of CD cases!

So I'm posting the "BEFORE" picture of the mess, and I will (fingers crossed
post an "AFTER" photo within the next few days showing the complete process!!!

No comments: