I am accepting the challenge of listing my top ten list as mentioned by fellow Feeling Scrappy scrapbooker Starhitched Stacey. These are my top ten moments in my daily routing.
My top 10 today:
1) Coffee in the morning before the kids wake-up
2) Reading my daily Blog Roll List and local newspapers online
3) Time alone to scrapbook during the day
4) A wonderful husband who goes to work everyday
5) Ivy-Brooke telling me about her day in the car on the way home
6) Packing Chris' dinner/lunch before he goes to work each night
7) Talking to the girls about what we're going to pack for the next day for lunch
8) Getting phone calls just to say "hello" from my mom or dad
9) Laying in bed with Kate, visiting in the dark, before we go to sleep at night
10) The comfort of knowing Chris is home safe from another nights work, when he crawls in bed and touches his feet to mine Ywhile I sleep.
Jayne is playing too....check out her top ten here!