All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Mar 11, 2008

I won a contest!



Over at Blue Lily Photography, she was holding a contest to write a caption that suites the photo above... well, you all know how fuuny I am (LOL) So I submitted one and I just got an email informaing me I WON!!!
What was my winning caption you ask?????????


Damm Paparazzi!

I won a free session with Blue Lily Photography with a whole CD of the photos taken at the session! Too bad their in California

2 comments:

Yvonne, Tonya, and Erica said...

WOW! That is great and your caption is right on. Pack up the family and take a road trip for that photo shoot. Some of my favorite photos of my family are from when we lived in Southern California.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Jayne said...

Cool!