All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Feb 21, 2008

A Mommie Play-Date!

Today I went on a crop with new friends. I belong to a local Meet-Up group Scrap N' Memories. Most of the meeting have been nights and weekends - not the best for me, but I found some other gals in the group, who are available for days and we met up at the Scrapbook Pad. We had a great time getting to know each other and cropping. I didn't bring near enough materials to keep me busy...but it was a fun day for us all. I was able to finish my Recipe scrapbook page for this month and play with a page of Ethan.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Angie thanks for stopping by... glad to know we atill have the Scrapbook Pad now that Recollections is closed :o(
I need to head out there to see what's new. Love your pages!!!

Yvonne, Tonya, and Erica said...

We did have fun didn't we. It was nice to find someone who shared my sense of humor too!

Can't wait to scrap again! Thursday?