All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Feb 19, 2008

Days gone by

I have decided to repost the photos lost when my original blog was deleted, but not to attempt to recreate every post. If you have a question about any of the designs or layouts, feel free to contact me!



This card was made using a sketch on a challenge at Feeling Scrappy!
This weeks sketch and Challenge...





Katie's paper bag album of her 14th birthday photos.
She took it to school to show it off to her friends and it was a big hit!

I made the girls handmade cards for the valentines gifts...they always love that.
They turned out pretty cute, so I took a picture!

The Soulmates page was made using a sketch at Page Maps website!


This page was made just to record my appreciation for Katie and was an original design.

Katie's BFF page was made as my entry into the "Be a Guest Designer" at Back Porch Memories.
It was also using a PageMaps layout as required by the Challenge!

Layout made for Back Porch Memories Layout Challenge


This page was created using a Page Maps Layout.

No comments: