All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Jul 28, 2008

We did a little {SHOPPING}

Our first stop was Delightful hands in Celine. She sells both yarn and scrapbooking supplies. Very friendly gal...pretty big selection, separated by theme (I personally hate that), she had alot of complete lines including ribbons too! I only spend $20.00 - but got quite a bit of stuff, including 2 of the luggage tag you cover/make. This location was only about 10 minutes from Memory Lane Inn.
Our second stop (and most costly) was Remember When in Whitesboro. This store was amazing! They had so much inventory - I was in Scrapbooking Disneyland! This type store is a thing of the past for most scrappers today - most of us are lucky to have a store within 50miles - and seldom are they stocked like this one. They man (yes MAN) working that day was Josh...he was so nice and friendly. He was very helpful, showing us products and just friendly. (his wife was there also, but she NEVER spoke. she sat at a crop table barefoot reading a book- hope they weren't paying her, she need to go home to read - that part was just strange!)
I bought WAY to much - and all I'll admit to was it was over $100- but I felt better when my friends all went over that too!!! They had just so many amazing things to not buy it all! They also have a website/online store....which one employee said was at least 50% of their sales income. I will certainly be ordering from them now too, check them out HERE!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Look like great stores, too. Thanks for sharing!

Kelli said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Carmen said...

Don't you just love a scrap store..it does feel like you're a kid in the candyshop!! I LOVE THAT FEELING...lol nice blog!!