All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Jul 4, 2008

Celebrate with Cupcakes

A few days ago an email arrived in my box from Joann's with a cute idea for firecracker cupcakes. Well, all those who know me, I am a sucker for cooking projects, the more labor intense the better - LOL! Here is the picture from the Wilton Idea Center

Mine didn't turn out exactly the same...of course my family says they are better -lol! I think they are cute enough to take to the annual 4th of July party...our host of 10years has young children still - so I thought they would really enjoy theses! Can't wait to see them covered in frosting (haha!) So here are my version...

I also bought an awesome new cupcake/cake holder by Wilton while shopping for my cupcake supplies! I LOVE Tupperware, but this thing is MUCH better than any of my Tupperware cake takers! IT hold each cupcake in it's spot - it works for mini cupcake if you flip the base over and you can completely remove the base to use it for an entire sheet cake! LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Soooo cute!!!!!! You are good!