All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Jul 13, 2008

Fun Challenge

A fellow blogger started a new Scrapbook Challenge site, So tell me your story...and in effort to support her new endeavor, I participated in her first challenge. It was to scrap your "Beginning".

This was a really great challenge for me, because I have alot of small old Polaroid square photos my mom passed on to me in frustration of not knowing exactly what to do with them. They were from when Polaroid's would print one 3 x 3 print and 2 small 1.5 x 1.5 squares along the side. I realize tomorrow is the deadline to enter the first challenge, but I encourage you to enter another one...I think you will enjoy it!



3 comments:

Holly said...

That's a gorgeous LO! Hope you'll participate in the next challenge as well. :0)

Stacey Michaud said...

Love the colors you chose for this layout & how you were able to use soo many photos! See you for the next challenge!

Aleks said...

great job, and what a great idea! I didn't even realize polaroid had done photos that way, that's really neat! RIP Polaroid. ;) lol