All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Sep 18, 2008

Un-usual treat container

So, each week - the colorguard prepares a treat box/container full of candy to give to the opposing teams colorguard as a kind gesture of good sportsmanship..LOL.

This week were playing the Richland Rebels...both my husband Chris' and our son's alma mater as luck would have it! I decorated this weeks container tonight, and think it turned out pretty good for the occasion. I was hesitant to use the Rebel flag on it...although it is part of their mascot/theme. So I kept the elements, but used them in different ways.

I don't think they will have any clue this container was a slim-Jim jerky package-LOL.(how appropriate for those hillbillies!)

GO CHARGERS!

1 comment:

Yvonne, Tonya, and Erica said...

This is very cool. You did a great job! Hope we kick some Rebel butt!