All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Mar 23, 2009

plans change...

So I had such plans for my day, but my pup had a spot on her back leg. We took her to our vet, but he couldn't do surgery till April 21. We were gonna wait, but the past few days she hasn't been walking, or eating much. I took her to our "old vet"... I only changed vet to easy Chris' pain, since cat was put to sleep there a few years ago. They were able to do the surgery this afternoon and we should know in 3-days what the lump was. Hopefully she will be back to her old self in a few days!



2 comments:

JillzWhimzy said...

Angie I've got my fingers crossed for your little 4 legged fur baby.

Tammy said...

Awww... sending "Get Well" wishes to your baby! Hope everything goes well!