All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Jun 16, 2008

Getting back in the swing...

Ok, it's been slow around here lately - since my surgery on my arm May 27th. I'm finally feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things and able to scrap! I went to an all-day crop Saturday and while I flapped my mouth excessively...I got several pages done.

Last Friday, June 6th, my Scrap-A-Doodle pals and I went to the Great American Scrapbook Convention. We had so much darn fun! Tonya went a day early for classes and was able to scope out the entire convention floor of shops and lead us from store to store based on what we were looking for and who had the BEST Deals!! What a time saver she was - Thanks again Tonya!

We totally shopped til we dropped...my feet/legs hurt for days after walking for 6 hours. (they just aren't up to that abuse these days and so many surgeries later) I didn't go to overboard on spending...Tonya and I agree to bring cash - so we knew when we got to our self-imposed "limits" - I did use my debit card for about $60.00 in additional emergency purchases {lol}.

No comments: