All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Jun 15, 2009

Girl Monday?

NOPE....It's Girl FRIDAY, one of my favorite new lines by Cosmo Cricket! I made this lil flip book album in a convention workshop at GASC last weekend. The class was alot of fun and taught by none other than STACI ETHERIDGE, fellow Texan and scrapbooker extraordinaire! She was a great teacher, very upbeat, but kept the instructions good from all levels of scrappers. (ok, except the ones behind us who decided about 5minutes in there were gonna "watch" instead of create"....what's up with that? I think they might have been "pretend scrapbookers").

Everyone who has seen the book LOVES it...My #1 fan on this creation was my daughter who gets to keep it, as I used it to record her Band Banquet event photos!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Love that and all the things you've done for Swaps!

DeeDee said...

very cool...love your work angie.I know your daughter will love this keepsakes.