All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Feb 24, 2009

Tuesday Cropping

Tuesdays I get together with my fellow scrappers in a local Meet-up group I organize. Today were changing up our routine a bit...and going out to breakfast. I've never been to the restaurant before..but I hear wonderful things about their food! We'll head back to the house to do some cropping after we eat...if we can stay awake-lol!

Here are a couple more swaps I've finished... the Hello Kitty charm is for a H.K. swap...everyone is making something different. The Owl buttons are stamped images on shrink plastic (shrinky dinks) cut out with a 2in x 2in punch. They turned out pretty cute for my 1st try with them.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

These both get my 100% APPROVAL ;) I especially LOVE the HK charm!!!! SO CUTE!

Tammy said...

Awww... Angie! Don't give up on me yet! Life as I know it is still a little crazy! Love the projects you are doing though! See ya girl... soon... I promise! LOL!

Deanna said...

I love your shrinky dinks! They turned out really cute. My sister and I use to love to do those things with our cousins when we were little. We need to do that again. Great memories!! See ya Saturday~Dee~

Fanciful Cutter said...

you are doing some great project girl!!