All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Feb 4, 2009

Day by Day

Wow...it's already Wednesday! Where does the time go? I've worked on tons of things this week.
Monday I did several types of cupcake stuff for a swap I'm in...Tags, ATC's and felt.
Tuesday I went to a card class with a couple friends and made some awesome Valentine cards.
Today Ivy got out of school at noon...so I couldn't get TOO into a big project, but I did manage to make some little valentine boxes for the girls to give their friends next week!


2 comments:

Deanna said...

All these things are so cute!!!! I wish I had the time to do them. You are awesome. Thanks for the sweet comment, God always does provide. See ya soon!
Dee

Rachel said...

Oh ANgie, your Valentine goodies are so stinkin cute!