All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Dec 17, 2008

Let the countdown begin!



ONLY 2 MORE DAYS...


till the girls get a well deserved break from school!- Ivy loves any time-off from school, and Katie is just mentally exhausted from her 1st semester in high school.

As the week comes to an end, I am wrapping up my teacher gifts (literally)!
This year with the help of a friend's idea...we dissected a Starbuck's drink carrier and made a pattern from it. We then each reconstructed 12 of them from poster board for our girls teachers.

We covered each one in coordinating printed scrapbooking papers and embellished them a bit. They hold one of those nicer disposable coffee 'On-the-Go' cups with lid, 2 packages of cocoa and a bag of homemade Carmel Popcorn! (it's yummy)

1 comment:

sugar_and_spice said...

Hi, Angie! What a CUTE idea!!! I'm sure the teachers loved them! :)