All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Aug 26, 2008

I finally got it...

For MONTHS I have been lusting after the newest idea book by Elsie Flannigan. It's been sold out since it's release. I've tried buying it on ebay. craigslist, scrapbook stores far and wide - BUT I finally got my hands on one. A fellow pea, happened to come to my aid...see she purchased it new for herself, but just didn't find the inspiration she had expected in it and was will to part with it for a reasonable price. Thus helping my dreams come true.... {lol}

3 comments:

Yvonne, Tonya, and Erica said...

So glad you finally got one. Now does it have the inspiration in it that you thought it would? Any good recipe ideas you can't wait to make?

DeeDee said...

Have fun with all the recipes. She has some really cute ideas in there. :)

Jayne said...

Cool! You will have to give us a review! :)