All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Aug 1, 2008

Felt Fun...

I've been making some fun embellishments using felt recently and patterns from Elsie Flannigan (Love Elsie). Today I completed a couple Birthday cards...one going to a very important young man, serving in Iraq during his 20th birthday. His mom is a fellow 2peas in a bucket gal...and we are celebrating his birthday in 1st class style....sending his homemade cards and care packages (which he has kindly been sharing with his fellow platoon mates).

Anyways, the card with the wording on the front is for him - in was placed in his box of goodies this morning and shipped off with love. If you'd be interested in sending him a card, I would gladly share his address with you...just leave me a comment.



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

This is super and my son will enjoy your thoughtfulness and time that you took to think of him. Thank you.

Jayne said...

Super cute! :)

Stacey said...

Adorable cards!