All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Sep 30, 2010

Happy B-day to anyone!

In my recent card making I've enjoyed alot of the current paper lines. With all truth be told I have to say this line of "B-day Bash" by Imaginisce is my most recent favorite. I love making birthday cards, and this line is so versatile. I've made adult cards, kids cards, men, women's and everything in between with this line. Seldom does it come along that you can create so many different items for a broad span of ages and sexes.


If you can find it still on the shelves of your local scrapbook store, I'd suggest you grab what you can and add it to your stash (you have one...we all do).

For my local readers: I know our local store Scrapper's Boutique has some still in stock!

1 comment:

LollyChops said...

I love this little card! HUGS Angie!!!!