All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Oct 1, 2009

October already?

WOW - where on earth did the year go? I can't believe it is already October 1st today. I asked Katie to start narrowing down her Christmas present ideas this morning while we were on our way to school. December will be here before you know it!

So - so many things have been going on..trying to focus on myself while being a supportive mom to 2 tween/teen girls is a full time job to say the least. Between Student Council, club meeting, Trumpet playing, Girl Scouts, cell phones, taxi shuttling, and everything else in the world...hard for a mom to have a few moments to craft.

I did get a little time this week and this is one of my favorite most recent layouts of Ivy.
Titled "My Wishes 4 You"...

1 comment:

laterg8r said...

love your LO - i esp love the deep friendships wish :D