All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

May 3, 2009

National Scrapbook Day

Wow! What a whirlwind weekend! I baked like wild woman from Wednesday to Friday in preparation for our NSD crop. 6 dozen cupcakes (Banana Split flavored, Pink Lemonade flavored, white) 3 dozen cupcake pops...and not ONE single picture! I''m sure someone else at the crop took pictures of the table, but I woke Friday morning with an awful headache and just wasn't on my "A" game with some other family distractions also.

I cropped Friday from 12 to 6pm, came home for a bit to nap and get rid of my headache then returned to crop from 9 till 4am. I returned again Saturday morning at 10 and stayed another 6hours. It was a really productive weekend, and I got to visit with friends and make a few new ones also!

I'll leave ya with a picture of my scrappin pal Vicki. She only got to come scrap Friday night. The poor thing was scheduled to leave for vacation Sunday morning to Disney. I'm sure she was very sad to leave {snort}! At least she will return with even more photos for memory making in scrapbooks!

No comments: