All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Nov 6, 2010

Feels like Fall


A couple weeks ago I got the opportunity to attend a scrapbooking retreat & I got to make some fun things for myself. One was this fun banner for my Fall decor. I was excited to hang it up the day after Halloween. Nothing makes me happier than fall colors and lots of glitter!
I made a second one in different colors for my mom. She has more of a shabby sheik decor in her home.
This banner was made using a Maya Road chipboard pennants & the paper is Apple Cider by Imagineisce. The other materials are as follows: Plain white crepe paper (streamers), Cricuted letter from Plantin Schoolbook, and Pink Paisley Brown glitter, 2yrd 3/4in. green crepe ribbon, 2yrds 3/4in brown crepe ribbon, orange & lime green cardstock.

No comments: