All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Nov 5, 2010

Catching my breathe!

Wow, this has been one busy week for me and all the instructors at Scrapper's Boutique as we prepare for Boutique Day this Saturday Nov. 4th from 10:30am - 2:30pm.

We will be revealing all the classes coming up for November & December. It will be a day full of excitement and fun. The majority of the instructors will be on hand to meet and visit with, we will be taking sign-ups for fall classes and even having a drawing for a fun Red Bo Bunny handbag! The best part is, the first 24 people who sign up for classes receive a FREE Bobunny Mini Album Kit.

Here is just a little peek at one of my upcoming classes:
I'm very excited to have the opportunity to teach this fall among the talented gals at Scrapper's Boutique.
If your a local reader of my blog, I would love for you to come on our Saturday. I'll be there and would appreciate your support!

No comments: