All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Jul 19, 2008

Crazy week!

Katie has been attending Color guard camp all week from 8am to 5pm - and I have been helping deliver the girls lunches each day --- sure has cut into my sleeping time, but it's been alot of fun.

Wednesday...I went to an ALL DAY crop with my Scrap-A-Doodle friends and got 13 Layouts completed. It's taken me until today to finish them up with journaling and embellishments and finally get the photographed. So here are a few...

Yes, I drew Cheese...I think it turned out okay

4 comments:

Stacey said...

So fun that you got so many pages accomplished! I love them!!

Brook said...

My boys loved the LO of Foster's Home! You did a great job freehanding it!

Sherri said...

Congrats! great job.

Jayne said...

Adorable layouts!